Upgrading the road wheels on your bicycle can make cycling easier and faster. Learn about the latest advances in road wheel technology in this free bike accessories video guide.
JEFF COOK: Hello, and I am Jeff Cook from All Seasons Sports, here today to talk to you about some of the latest and greatest and some of the coolest stuff for bikes. So now we're going to talk about road wheels. And this is one of the major upgrades that you can do to your road bike. It's going to affect so many parts of your riding, from hill climbing to cornering to acceleration. It can also drop a tremendous amount of weight and make the ride of the bike much smoother. One of the feature companies out there that have been at the forefront of this area would be Zipp Wheels. Zipp Weaponry, sounds great too. They're extremely light [INDISCERNIBLE] 1050 grams for the set of wheels, a carbon fiber rim so this is going to absorb but be very strong for us and stay straight and true for us, and really makes a big overall impact on the riding experience.
- How to Choose a Road Bike Frame
- Nutritional Supplements for Cycling
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Cranks
- How to Choose Bike Saddles
- Disc Brakes for Mountain Bikes
- How to Choose Road Bike Pedals
- Upgrading to Carbon Fiber Bike Seat Posts
- Innovations in Cycling Clothing
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Pedals
- Guide to Buying Mountain Bike Shoes
- Guide to Buying Road Bike Shoes
- How to Choose Bike Handlebars
- How to Choose Mountain Bike Wheels
- How to Choose Road Wheels for Your Bicycle