Learn what fly tying supplies you will need to make a Parachute Adams fly for fly fishing - free fly tying video instructions.
Today we are tying a parachute Adams a dry fly that is a royal, popular fly. The materials we are going to use black 8 thread that is a unthread, a size 14 dry fly hook, you may use a Mustad 94840 or Tiemco 100. The tail is hackle, hackle fibers this is a cree it is actually a neck hackle or a spade hackle. The wing is sparkle yarn or zelon, atron you can use any of those. Fine and dry dubbing this is gray dubbing that is what the body is going to be tied with and the legs or the hackle which is going to be a parachute hackle is a combination of grizzly and brown.
- Fly Tying Pattern for a Parachute Adams Dry Fly
- How to Wrap the Hackle: Fly Tying Pattern for Parachute Adams
- How to Tie in the Hackle: Fly Tying Pattern for a Parachute Adams
- Fly Tying the Body of a Parachute Adams
- Fly Tying the Base & Tail of a Parachute Adams Fly
- Fly Tying Supplies for the Parachute Adams Fly