Listening to the hammer and nail are great practice aids. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to talk about how to answer your questions. You might have a specific question about the grip, ball position, stance, take away, back swing, down swing, impact, why you're pushing, why you're pulling, why the ball is curving. What should you do with your weight transfer? How much of a turn should you take? Where should your follow through be? It could be those or a hundred other questions. The best way to answer those questions is to ask the hammer and the nail. That's who you ask. For example, you might just tap a nail in a wall and hold it just with your right hand, it might be better to hold it with two hands, and try to hit that nail, just tap it straight in. Let's say you have a question about the grip. Well, how am I holding that in a natural way? How am I holding a little hammer? You might have a question about ball position. Well, where's that nail? Is it back here? Is it up here? How about my posture? Should I be trying to get in a perfect posture? Get in the posture to hit that nail straight in and that's the posture you should have. You can ask the hammer and the nail questions and it will answer it for you. And that's the best advice that I can give you at this point. Ask the hammer and the nail. Start there and really think about it. Even if you only hit it with one hand. What is your head doing? How is your weight transfer? Ask the hammer and the nail when you have questions.
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?