Listening to the golf ball is a great practice aid. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to talk about a drill that really works well. Up until now we've been talking so much about hammers and nails. But, there's another way we can do it...whoa! I must have golf balls for brains! Whatever. There's a line on the range ball. You could line up this range ball toward the target, think of that as the nail, and then try to bang that line, or bang the nail. It's really a great way to do it because the more visual you get...I won't say where I got these from...but if you could line these up at the target and then, in your swing think about banging that as a nail. It's a great way to do a drill. Actually, you could even do that on the golf course with the name of the ball. There's no rule that says you can't line up the name at the target and think of that as the nail. You've seen people do that with putting many times. But, if you see that line as the nail when you practice and try to bang it, boom, bang it straight. Bang it straight. It gives you a reference with the club and a ball. And the more times you see it, the easier it is to be it! I made that up! Use the line on the range ball to improve your strike.
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?