Are you in control of your golf swing? Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to talk about controlling a swing. To swing only as big as you can control. For example, if you were trying to hit a nail into a wall and with a swing or a hit this big, you bent the nail, bent the nail, bent the nail, what are the chances that you could hit that nail straight in with this swing? Slim to none. You'd have to be very lucky. And that is the point with the hammer swing. And something that helps tremendously, and that is to swing only as big as you can control. For example, if you could control a swing this big and hit it straight in, and you practice it, then you could get a little bigger and practice it and a little bigger and practice it. But, when you get on the first tee, if you have trouble hitting a nail in at that speed and that length, what are your chances of hitting that nail straight in at this speed and this length? You have to be lucky. And that's why you have to be realistic with the hammer swing. So, when you hit and you practice, practice small and hit that nail straight in. Practice a little bigger, hit it straight in. But, as soon as you start hitting it crooked and bending that nail, take it down a notch. Swing only as big and as hard as you can control. And that's what's so great about the hammer swing. It gets you realistic. Hit it in little. Hit it in a little bigger. Hit it in a little bigger. Hit it in big, oh, you can't hit it straight like that? Take it down a notch. Hit the ball straighter. Swing within yourself with the hammer swing.
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?