Keeping your head level is important in a golf swing. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to deal with the issue of lifting your head. You've already heard, so many times, "You lifted your head. Keep you're head down." But, very interesting, I recently saw a carpenter hitting nails like this. He was lifting his head. He was fired in 12 seconds. A carpenter looks like this. Bing. Bing. Bing. There's no lifting of the head. Because he knows the job. He's looking at the nail and he knows what he has to do. And, that's why, if you can truly visualize the nail and bang it straight in, attempt to bang it straight in, you're not going to lift your head. You see, there's the nail, here's the hammer, would you ever go like this? No. You're studying that nail. You're looking at that nail. You know how difficult it is to hit that nail straight in. So, just naturally, you won't lift your head if you truly believe what you're doing. I'm looking at that nail. Boom. When there's a ball, I don't see a ball. At the back of that ball I see the back of the nail. Then I see a nail. I don't see a club, I see a hammer. And then I'm going to try to bang that nail straight in. Boom! Where's my head going to go? How's this? No way. If you truly believe that there's a nail and a hammer and you look at it and study it and try to bang it straight in, you will not lift your head.
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?