This hammer golf swing can reduce your pressure on the golf course. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to talk about how the hammer swing can reduce pressure. Because golf is disappointment, loneliness, and pain! "I've been playing many years, I'm hardly sane! I rarely enjoy a round of golf! Usually experience grief! My mind aches! My body cringes! I can't get..." I'm sorry, sorry. You can get frustrated playing golf after hitting a bad shot or several bad shots. But the hammer swing can reduce that frustration. Because, you know realistically how difficult it is. If there really was a nail here and you really had a hammer, and you took a little swing, would it be hard to hit this nail straight in? Yes. How about from here? Yes. You get a carpenter right here and tell him to bring that hammer back this far and swing hard and hit that nail straight in. He'd go, "What are you, nuts?" The more you practice, the better you get. And it helps to visualize. But, you know deep down inside that this is difficult. Normally we have this crazy idea that golf is easy because we hit one great shot every six months. But, this gives us a realistic picture that golf is difficult. And that reduces pressure and tension. Because you can visualize that nail and say to yourself, "OK, what are the chances. I don't know the chances of me hitting that nail in straight or not but I'm going to visualize it. I'm going to try my best." But if it doesn't go straight, that's because it's really difficult. And you will have less tension, less frustration, because realistically you know how tough it is. Golf can be disappointing. But, with the hammer swing it can reduce pressure and give you a better chance of being successful.
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?