Listening to the golf ball is a great practice aid. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I'm going to talk about taking lessons. When you take a lesson, try this, try this, try this, try this. Well, I believe you should be taking a lesson from the nail. You should be taking a lesson from the ball. And, I'm going to show you how. If you had a nail and you bent it in this direction you're going to bend that nail. You could bend it in the other direction. Or you could hit it straight. Similarly, take a lesson from the ball. Take a lesson from the ball! The ball knows all! This is what you take a lesson from. If you hit the ball straight but it goes to the right, believe me, you bent the nail in that direction. If you hit the ball straight, and it goes to the left, believe me, you bent the ball in that direction. If the ball goes straight but curves that way, believe me, that club went straight, but when it hit the ball, it was aiming to the right. If you hit a ball that starts straight and goes to the left, that club was going straight but it was going in that direction, facing in that direction when it hit the ball. The ball knows all. Take a lesson from the ball. If you're curious, "Why is my ball going to the right?" Believe me, you're bending the nail in that direction. You're not hitting it straight. "Why is my ball starting left?" You're bending the nail that way. Take a lesson from the nail. Take a lesson from the ball, and you will have the world's greatest teacher! Try it.
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?