There are many tips for practicing your golf swing. Learn all the details about how practice makes perfect in this free video clip on golf tips.
In this segment I want to talk about how practice makes perfect. Or at least that's what my wife told me. And even if practice doesn't make you perfect, you're going to improve with practice. How many times have you seen a carpenter, and they hit a nail, they tap it, boom, straight in. Tap it, boom. Tap it, boom. You go, "That guy is great!" Yes, he is, but he also hit 300,000 nails in his life. It is not easy to hit a nail straight into a wall. But, the more you do it, the better you get. And we're going to talk about some drills, later on, how you can practice that. But, this is not going to work in one second. I do believe that if you visualize a nail, no matter how you swing, you're going to hit the ball straighter. But, to hit the ball consistently straight almost all of the time takes a lot of practice. How hard is it to hit a nail straight in from there? How about from here? How about from here? How about with a three foot handle from here? From here? From here? The more you practice it, and you have to practice it, to be able to do that on the course, hitting one nail every eight minutes, or however long it is between shots. The more you do it, the better you get. Practice makes perfect.
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?