The follow through in a golf swing is important. Learn all the details about this golf technique in this free video clip on golf tips.
This segment is on the follow through. We've all seen full follow throughs in golf. Sometimes not quite as full. But the follow through. And there's so much said about the follow through and the positions that you want to get in your follow through. The follow through with the hammer swing takes care of itself. It's not something that you want to think about. Obviously, a carpenter does not follow through at all because there's some resistance. Boom. Boom. Now, if a carpenter was going to follow through, because, let's see he was demonstrating how to hit a nail, boom. Boom. It's natural. It automatically happens. With your hands, your arms, your body, your muscles, your strength, your extension. With everything going in that direction, I'll do it in slow motion, boom. You can't help but follow through. But it is not something you concentrate on. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but in some ways the swing stops at the ball, it doesn't stop there. But, it's where your concentration stops. You bang that nail, boom, whoa. And the follow through takes care of itself. See that nail when you're hitting. Visualize that nail. Here's my hammer, there's the nail, slow motion. Boom. Whoa! And, now I'll do it in full speed. Boom! Boom! There's no thought of the follow through. If you bang that nail, the follow through will take care of itself.
- Tips on Asking Golf Swing Questions
- Using Straws as Golf Aids
- Using the Golf Ball for Help
- How to Control Your Golf Swing
- Using Golf Swing Aids
- Stabilizing Your Head in Golf
- Listening to the Golf Ball
- How to Reduce Pressure in Golf
- Golf Practicing Tips
- How to Choose a Golf Club
- Hitting Low Hammer Golf Shots
- Why Long Golf Clubs are Hard to Hit
- Follow Through of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Impact of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Release of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Down Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Takeaway of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Back Swing of the Hammer Golf Swing
- Golf Ball Position for Hammer Swing
- The Hammer Golf Grip
- Concept of the Hammer Golf Swing
- What is the Hammer Golf Swing?