Learn how to hit an uphill sand shot and improve your short game in this free video series on golf tips and techniques.
the short game. The sand shot. The uphill sand shot. It's so easy on an uphill sand shot to dig your club into the sand and the ball going way short of your intended target. The way to do an uphill sand shot, which helped me tremendously, swing with the hill, hit further behind the ball, but skim the sand. Skim the sand. Don't dig. A little further behind and skim. Straight up that hill. So instead of hitting this far behind I might try to hit that far behind and I'm going to try to skim going up the hill. It comes out very high. And there it is, the uphill sand shot. Stand with the hill, take it further behind the ball, skim the sand, and hit your spot. Don't just swing and look. Look at that spot. This far behind the ball, and skim it on the upswing. More tips just like these right here on Expert Village.
- How to Hit a Buried Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Hit an Uphill Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Pitch Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Lob Shot in Golf
- The Cartoon Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Chip with a 7 Iron in Golf
- How to Chip like you Putt in Golf
- How to Improve Your Long Putts in Golf
- How to Bop the Dot in Golf
- How to Putt to Your Couch Leg in Golf