Learn how to chip with a 7 iron and improve your short game in this free video series on golf tips and techniques.
the short game. Chipping. Chip with a 7-Iron. Maybe a 6 or an 8, but have a low running chip in your bag. You know when they used that shot -- the first 500 years. Chip and run. 7-Iron, 6-Iron. There are even stories of Lee Trevino chipping with a 4-Iron, to really get that ball running, when you need a lot of running; the pin is on the other side of the green. I'm taking a 7-Iron. It's a great club to practice chipping with. And once again, I'm putting the club similar to putting, play it off the toe, chip it just with a putting stroke, with a 7-Iron. But the point is, a 7-Iron -- play around with it. Use it from off the green. Practice it. You'll save a lot of strokes. Chip with a 7-Iron. More tips right here, and more tips like this -- it's important to use the right words! -- on Expert Village.
- How to Hit a Buried Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Hit an Uphill Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Pitch Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Lob Shot in Golf
- The Cartoon Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Chip with a 7 Iron in Golf
- How to Chip like you Putt in Golf
- How to Improve Your Long Putts in Golf
- How to Bop the Dot in Golf
- How to Putt to Your Couch Leg in Golf