Learn how to chip like you putt and improve your short game in this free video series on golf tips and techniques.
the short game, Chipping. And the basic chipping stroke is a putting stroke. It's not a full swing and a little full swing. You feel like you're putting and perhaps it's a harder putting stroke -- a little bigger, but it's more of a putting stroke than it is a full swing stroke. Additionally, to get a putting stroke, the club is going to be a little on the toe. If you want to get the shaft in the same angle as you would have your putter, it would be on the toe. Therefore, you play the ball on the toe. So, if I play this ball on the toe and take a putting stroke, chip like you putt. Chip like you putt. Stand like you're putting. Use your putting stroke. Feel like you're putting. If you chip like you putt -- on the toe, play the ball on the toe -- you?re going to be better around the greens. More tips like this right here at Expert Village.
- How to Hit an Uphill Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Buried Sand Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Pitch Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Lob Shot in Golf
- How to Hit a Sand Shot in Golf
- The Cartoon Shot in Golf
- How to Chip with a 7 Iron in Golf
- How to Chip like you Putt in Golf
- How to Improve Your Long Putts in Golf
- How to Bop the Dot in Golf
- How to Putt to Your Couch Leg in Golf