Pick a good driver to increase driving distance and improve your game; try this golf tip to improve your drives and better your golf game in this free video golf lesson.
This segment is on long drives and I'd like to talk about drivers, what driver to choose. First of all, as you probably know, the most important part of a driver is the shaft, that it isn't too flexible and it isn't too stiff for your swing. So you should have a golf professional look at your swing, but in general, if you swing seventy miles an hour, flexible, ninety miles an hour, medium, a hundred miles an hour, stiff, a hundred twenty, extra stiff. But aside from that, the club head today, every year a new driver comes out, a new one, a new one, a new one. And my feeling is, each year it gets a tiny bit better and if you're interested in that tiny bit, get a new driver every year. But that tiny bit over ten years, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, if you didn't get a driver for ten years, you're losing out because that is much more of a difference and it's going to help you. In summary, in selecting a driver, number one the shaft is the most important thing. Number two, every year it gets slightly better but if you didn't get a driver for ten years or twenty years, you're really missing out some distance.
- Choosing a Driver for Longer Drives
- Golf Tips: A Longer Shaft Adds Drive Distance
- Golf Tips: Flexibility & Longer Drives
- Follow Through Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Back Swing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Power Downswing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Free Golf Tips: Feel Strong to Hit Long
- Grunt on the Downswing for Longer Drives
- Mindset & Hitting Longer Drives in Golf
- Golf Swing Tips for Hitting Longer Drives
- The Golf Fundamentals of Longer Drives