Get longer drives by developing a power downswing; try this golf tip to improve your drives and better your golf game in this free video golf lesson.
This segment is on the power down swing. Once again, you could be in a great position at the top of your back swing for a long drive and then wimp it to the ball and you're not going to hit the ball to your full potential. What is a power down swing? Well number one, it's intent, meaning , I want to hit a long drive, I just don't want to be smooth, so that's part of it, is intent. Another part of it is to make sure that you're using everything that you have, your hands, your arms, your body, your intent, you're using everything. And you're using everything hard, you want to hit the ball far. So just because you use everything, could be weak. What swing plane should you use on your power down swing? Let the ball determine that because if you're thinking where you want to be, you're going to lose some natural strength. That's going to sap some strength away. So your power down swing after a power back swing, intent, use everything, and let the ball determine the angle that you're going to swing, natural and hard.
- Choosing a Driver for Longer Drives
- Golf Tips: A Longer Shaft Adds Drive Distance
- Golf Tips: Flexibility & Longer Drives
- Follow Through Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Back Swing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Power Downswing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Free Golf Tips: Feel Strong to Hit Long
- Grunt on the Downswing for Longer Drives
- Mindset & Hitting Longer Drives in Golf
- Golf Swing Tips for Hitting Longer Drives
- The Golf Fundamentals of Longer Drives