Your mindset determines your drive distance and your golf game; try this golf tip to improve your drives and better your golf game in this free video golf lesson.
This segment is on long drives and to hit a ball long, you have to start with the right mind set. And the mind set is, I want to hit a long drive. You have to get psyched up for it to some extent. You have to feel like you're going to put some energy in it. You have to feel like, yes, I want power, I want to hit it long. There are a lot of people that feel that they can hit a long drive by being smooth and easy. Oh I'm going to hit a long drive, I'm just going to be nice and smooth and easy. Believe me, that's not going to be a long drive. That's like saying I want to run fast but I want to run smooth and easy. That's like saying I want to throw a fast ball but I want to throw it easy if I want to throw a fast ball. That doesn't work. I realize that unless you practice, it's not easy to make solid contact if you swing hard but if you want to hit to your full potential, you have to have the mind set of hitting hard and that's what I'm going to do right here. I want to hit a long drive. I'm going to swing hard. That ball could possibly go around the earth and come land right here, that's how far the....to hit a ball long, you have to want to hit it long. You have to have the right mind set.
- Choosing a Driver for Longer Drives
- Golf Tips: A Longer Shaft Adds Drive Distance
- Golf Tips: Flexibility & Longer Drives
- Follow Through Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Back Swing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Power Downswing Golf Tip for Longer Drives
- Free Golf Tips: Feel Strong to Hit Long
- Grunt on the Downswing for Longer Drives
- Mindset & Hitting Longer Drives in Golf
- Golf Swing Tips for Hitting Longer Drives
- The Golf Fundamentals of Longer Drives