A bigger shoulder turn can help you hit longer drives in golf. Get tips on improving the shoulder turn of your golf swing, and increasing the distance of your drives, in this free golfing video lesson.
here's how to hit your longest drive. This is Jeff March, like the month, even though like the month I'm not sure if that's part of his name, but Jeff March. Jeff, if you want to hit longer drives, what do you do? I need a bigger shoulder turn. Okay. A bigger shoulder turn. What does that actually do. Number one; it enables you to use more body coming into the ball. Also, just like a pendulum. The further it goes back, the faster it's going to be at impact. The more you turn, the more it increases your back swing. Jeff, let's see that full shoulder turn and those longer drives. Let's watch his shoulders. That was more than 90 degrees. Do that again. Full shoulder turn. Beautiful. One more time. Very nice. That applies to using more body in the swing. Congratulations Jeff March, the month. Anything you'd like you to say to our viewers out there? Just remember that shoulder turn. Okay. That long drive tip.
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing