Power imagery can be very helpful for improving the speed, distance and accuracy of your golf shots. Learn an image that will help you improve your golf swing speed and the distance of your drives in this free golfing video lesson.
here's how to hit long drives. I'm here with Jeff. Jeff is going to hit a drive. Let's take a look. That certainly is a nice golf swing, but here's an image that I think he can hit even longer. Jeff, you know the speed gun that they use in baseball that shows how fast the pitcher is going? Let's assume here's the speed gun right here. I want you to try to get that club, that impact, as fast as you could. Impress this speed gun right here. Beautiful. Do that again. Great. Say yes. Do you think that could get you to hit longer drives. Uh-huh. He said uh-huh instead of yes. Does not take directions well, but that is a longer stronger swing. If you use a swing image of a speed gun, I think you'll hit longer drives. What do you think Jeff? Of course. We'll be back with more tips right here on Expert Village.
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing