Imagery can help you improve the strength of your golf swing and distance of your drives. Learn a powerful image that you can use to hit the ball harder in this free golfing video lesson.
here's a swing image that can help you hit the ball longer. How do you like my hammer club? Let's assume there was a wall right here. My job to get a job a construction worker is to break down that wall. With my hammer, if the wall was here, I'm going to try to break down that wall. Boom! I'm going to try and break down that wall. What does that do? That gives me timing right at the wall. I'm not going to do it early. I'm not going to do it late. Boom! Right at that wall and hard. Boom! Right at that wall. It's a great image to hit long drives. With my driver, if I imagine that wall and I try to break down that wall because I want this job. Boom! Break down that wall. Boom! Break it down! Come on Jay, you need the job. Break that wall! Sledgehammer. Come on, break that wall! Let your natural instincts take over. Break down that wall to hit your longest drives and stick with us for more tips right here on Expert Village.
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing