Using a firm, powerful grip can help you hit longer drives in golf. Get tips on how to improve your grip and your driving distance in this free golfing video lesson.
here's how to hit your longest drives. We have Danny here who's going to hit a few drives. Good swing. Try that again Danny. That's good, but I believe that from our previous discussions, there's something that he can hit even longer. When you hold the club, are you holding it light or do you have good a firm hold on it? Pretty light. Pretty light. If you were protecting the castle. Protect the castle. When you do that, are you holding it light or do you have good hold on the clubs? Strong. Strong. You're not squeezing it to death, but you have good firm hold. Let's see you hit some drives holding it like that. Very nice. Beautiful. Do you feel that you had a little more strength and impact when you hold a little firmer. More powerful. Feel strong at address to hit long. Feel strong to hit long and watch TV and newspapers. Danny. On behalf of Expert Village, stick with us for some more golf tips.
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing