Discover a golf swing drill to improve your hands, arms and body movement in order to hit longer drives, in this free golfing video lesson.
here's how to hit your longest drives. We've already discussed the role of the hands, the importance and role of the arms, as well as the body. Now, the trick is to put all 3 together. A very good way to do that is start with just the hands and arms. Hands and arms. Hands and arms. Then do that, but add the body. Hands, arms, and body. Hands, arms, and body. In coordination, hands, arms, and body. It's going to take some practice. When you put all 3 together, you're going to hit to your full potential. For more long drive tips, stick with us right here on Expert Village.
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing