Turning your body correctly during your golf swing can help you improve the distance of your drives. Learn how in this free golfing video lesson.
here's the third power source in the swing, the body. Your body has tremendous power. In fact, if you were about to attach a golf club to your body and just hit with your body, no hands and no arms, what would you have to do to get the most club head speed. I believe it's a big turn and a big turn. Big turn and a big turn. That's how you get most power from your body. Once again, hit some balls just with your body. Put your elbows against your body. Don't use wrists. Turn, turn, turn, turn, turn more, turn more, turn as much as you could, turn, and turn. Your body is the third power source to hit your longest drive. For more tips on the long drive, stick with us right here on Expert Village.
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing