The timing and movement of your arms is a very important element of your golf swing. Learn how to use your arms to hit longer drives in this free golfing video lesson.
here's the second power source in the swing, the arms. Your arms are strong. Your arms can be used. Your arms should be used in the golf swing. When you throw your ball, it's with your arm. When you hit a baseball, when you take a slap shot, when you dig a hole your arms play such an important part and they should in the golf swing. Once again, if you can hit some balls without using your body and without hinging your wrists. If you could hit some balls just with your arms, you could feel and learn what they should do in the golf swing. The timing of them, the strength of them. The arms are the second power source in the swing. How do you learn how to use them? By hitting just with your arms. For more long drive tips, stick with us right here on Expert Village.
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing