Combining the three power sources of a golf swing can help increase the distance of your drives. Learn how in this free golfing video lesson.
this is how to hit your longest drives. There are 3 power sources in the swing. The hands, the arms, and the body. When you can coordinate those 3, you will hit your longest drive. The hands, the arms, and the body. When you can put all 3 together, that's when you'll hit your longest drives. For more information on each of these parts of these hard swings, power sources, long drives, keep watching Expert Village right here.
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing