Tips for left-handed golfers and learn the proper technique for hitting iron shots as a lefty in this free golf lesson video, with advice from an expert golf instructor.
Hi! I am Jason Wyatt head golf professional I am here to show you lefties, how to hit more crisp iron shots. So today I have got a 7 iron in my hand, what we are going to do is show you how to hit these iron shots perfect every time. One of the biggest points that we like to work on is, we are hitting an iron, an iron is different from wood, and the reason being is that we have an iron that has a tendency to come down and attack the golf ball, meaning while we hit a golf shot, we are probably going to take a divot. So we want to see yourself come down, hit the golf ball and then take the divot afterwards. That is the best way to hitting crisper iron shots. What we see is a lot of people trying to sweep them and sweep the grass and in doing so, what they are going to do is they are going to hit the middle of the golf ball and the golf ball is going to roll really low on the ground or they come down so steep on the golf ball, they are going to hit 10 feet behind it and it is going to go nowhere. So remember when you are hitting your iron shots, especially a 7 iron like I have today, ?? (0100) stance, set up and really come down and hit that ball crisp, nice firm rest, ball and then turf and you will hit better golf shots.
- Flop Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Putting for Left-Handed Golfers
- Hitting Wood Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Chip Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Hitting Driver Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Hitting Iron Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Forward Swing for Left-Handed Golfers
- Correct Finish for Left-Handed Golfers
- Alignment for Left-Handed Golfers
- Posture for Left-Handed Golfers
- Backswing for Left-Handed Golfers
- Fitting a Golf Club for Left-Handed Golfers
- Left-Handed Golf Grip
- Stance for Left-Handed Golfers