The right front swing technique can help you hit the perfect golf shot and get tips on front swing technique for a left-handed golfer in this free golf lesson video on how to play as a lefty.
I am here today to show you lefties how to hit a perfect golf shot. You worked a little bit on the back swing, we are going to look a little bit more on the forward swing. So again just to remember, I teach right-handed, so if you are left-handed, I am an exact mirror image, so set up in your proper stance and posture, we talked about the back swing going up to the top and now a forward swing, we will get in all the way down to impact, once we get down to the position here at 9’o clock, we want to make sure that we get the golf club back square to our target and in doing so if I was to set up this is my set up position, at impact the only difference is my hips are little bit more open. So to go from here set up the impact, my hips are just open. So we got the back swing, the forward swing on the way down or wait first to transfer to the front foot and we swing through and hit a golf shot. Just remember we keyed on the 9 o’clock position in the back swing, where I keyed on the 3 o’clock position in the forward swing, we get to 3 o’clock, my toe again is pointing up in the air, so make sure back swing 9 o’clock, forward swing 3 o’clock and you will hit better golf shots.
- Flop Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Putting for Left-Handed Golfers
- Hitting Wood Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Chip Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Hitting Driver Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Hitting Iron Shots for Left-Handed Golfers
- Forward Swing for Left-Handed Golfers
- Correct Finish for Left-Handed Golfers
- Alignment for Left-Handed Golfers
- Posture for Left-Handed Golfers
- Backswing for Left-Handed Golfers
- Fitting a Golf Club for Left-Handed Golfers
- Left-Handed Golf Grip
- Stance for Left-Handed Golfers