Learn about motorcycle throttle control from a professional stunt man in this free bike stunt video on how to pop a wheelie.
We're talking about how we wheelie. All right, now we're going to be talking about a really, really, really important issue, and that is throttle control. If you want to come on over here and take a look over here. When we're doing our wheelies, if we start going like this--we get up on our wheelie, start going like this, where you will see them actually start to back and forth like this. You'll see them go up and down and up and down. And you'll see them really, really squirrely. We tend to nickname those guys the squirrelies, so, we don't want to see that today. But, we're going to go ahead and just work on that throttle control, and that's just getting it up, and if we start chopping it, that's what's going to bring us up and down and up and down and up and down, and whenever we want to hit that balance point, we'll either: (a), drop it back down because we ran out of RPMs, or (b), which is worst case scenario, flip it on top of ourselves and not hit twelve when we want to, but we might crash. So when we're hitting that balance point, we're just going to ease off that throttle a little bit, and you'll see minor, minor adjustments, like this. Just minor, minor adjustments back and forth, and that'll control our up and down in our wheelie. All right, so we're going to ease on that throttle. Just slight, slight adjustments. Adjusting the hand, move just like this. That's for throttle control. You'll see that in more controlled wheelies, you'll see this in the the squirrely wheelies, back and forth and back and forth, and that's what we don't want to see today.
- How to Ride Quad Wheelies on a Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Throttle Control
- Riding a Wheelie Balance Point
- Twelve O'clock Bar Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Standing Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Small Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Clutch Motorcycle Wheelies
- Motorcycle Power Wheelies
- Proper Motorcycle Tire Pressure
- Proper Motorcycle Riding Gear
- Closed Course Motorcycle Stunting
- Using a Motorcycle Twelve O'clock Bar
- Motorcycle Sprockets & Chains Used for Stunting
- How to Pop a Wheelie on a Motorcycle