Learn how to pop a twelve o'clock motorcycle wheelie from a professional rider in this free bike stunt video.
We're talking about how we wheelie. All right, now we're going to be talking about the twelve o'clock wheelie. Over here we have my bike sit up on the back end on the 12-bar. As you can see, it's pretty stable up here right now, which is--this is what it's going to be doing when we hit the tail while we're actually doing the wheelie. Now, there's a couple of different variations of doing this kind of wheelie too. What you can do is you can always, again, you can have your foot in the 12-bar here, and you can have your foot covering the brake. Because once you're at this point, we're going to need to be able to hit our rear brake, because that's the only thing that's going to bring us back down again. Letting off our gas and engine braking is not really going to work enough to bring it back down to where we need to be. So we've always got to have that foot now covering that back brake, unless, like I said before, we have that rear hand brake on our finger over here, on our left hand. The other variation, foot in your back seat, other foot right here covering that back brake. You can be standing up here, you can be standing down below. Just however you're comfortable doing your wheelie right there. The other one, which we are going to see later on today, is we're going to have our foot on our back peg over here, and we're going to have our foot up here like this. And this allows us to keep our legs locked out, and our arms locked out if we want to be back here or pull it in a little bit closer to the bike, we'll be able to hit that back brake pretty easy.
- Motorcycle Throttle Control
- How to Ride Quad Wheelies on a Motorcycle
- How to Do Standing Motorcycle Wheelies
- Twelve O'clock Bar Motorcycle Wheelies
- Riding a Wheelie Balance Point
- How to Do Small Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Clutch Motorcycle Wheelies
- Motorcycle Power Wheelies
- Proper Motorcycle Riding Gear
- Closed Course Motorcycle Stunting
- Proper Motorcycle Tire Pressure
- How to Pop a Wheelie on a Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Sprockets & Chains Used for Stunting
- Using a Motorcycle Twelve O'clock Bar