Learn about what motorcycle riding gear you need to pop a wheelie in this free bike stunt video.
We're talking about how we wheelie. All right, now we're going to talk about riding gear. Riding gear varies for street bike stunting, from, you can have just, solid jackets like this, where you have armor actually in the arms, in the back, and that gives you a lot more protection. I would suggest, if you were ever going to be doing stunting or any extreme sport, or just riding a motorcycle, that you wear safety gear, especially if it's your first time riding or you're a beginner. We also have gloves over here. Just some Icon gloves. Pretty thick in the knuckles, and in the hands we've got some leather over here, so in case we hit the ground, this is going to protect our hand a lot more than just a regular dirt bike glove. It's made for the streets. Over here we have a helmet. Again, always wear a helmet whenever you're riding, it doesn't matter if you're riding fast or slow. Always, always, suggest riding with a helmet. They also make different gear for knees and shins. It's kind of rare, but you can actually find them at motorcycle shops, and if you feel that you need a lot more protection than normal, than you can wear shin guards, knee guards, and all that.
- Motorcycle Throttle Control
- How to Ride Quad Wheelies on a Motorcycle
- How to Do Standing Motorcycle Wheelies
- Twelve O'clock Bar Motorcycle Wheelies
- Riding a Wheelie Balance Point
- How to Do Small Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Clutch Motorcycle Wheelies
- Motorcycle Power Wheelies
- Proper Motorcycle Riding Gear
- Closed Course Motorcycle Stunting
- Proper Motorcycle Tire Pressure
- How to Pop a Wheelie on a Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Sprockets & Chains Used for Stunting
- Using a Motorcycle Twelve O'clock Bar