Learn about the bike you'll ride to pop a wheelie, plus proper gear and different types of wheelies, from a professional stunt man in this free video on extreme sports stunts.
How to perform a wheelie. This is a 2004 Suzuki GSXR 600 that we will use for our stunts today. This bike has been set up for stunting with stainless steel dirt bike pegs for more stability, rear pegs locked out with hose clamps to keep them from folding in so we don't crash and my exhaust was chopped down so that it doesn't extend beyond the rear wheel so that the exhaust piece doesn't hit the pavement first causing a crash.
- How to Ride Quad Wheelies on a Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Throttle Control
- How to Do Standing Motorcycle Wheelies
- Riding a Wheelie Balance Point
- Twelve O'clock Bar Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Small Motorcycle Wheelies
- Motorcycle Power Wheelies
- How to Do Clutch Motorcycle Wheelies
- Proper Motorcycle Riding Gear
- Proper Motorcycle Tire Pressure
- Closed Course Motorcycle Stunting
- How to Pop a Wheelie on a Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Sprockets & Chains Used for Stunting
- Using a Motorcycle Twelve O'clock Bar