Demonstrating a martial arts defense against a headlock with knife. Learn self-defense with martial arts in this free video.
Hi I'm Jason Jeannette with Elite Martial Arts in Middle, Tennessee. This is defense against head lock with a knife or hostage defense. Alright hostage threat with a knife is extremely dangerous, Kevin is attacking me with a rubber blade for this one. This is tricky because I almost have to turn towards the blade a little bit. I'm just grabbing, we talked about plucking if you have seen some of the earlier videos, I'm going at the hand here, so here control this. I just want this, it's okay to be moving but it can't be moving in relation to my body. Now I'm punching with my shoulder enough to be able to make room for my head. Now I keep the knife against my body. Depending on the situation I may go for the disarm here. If this is a serious, serious threat and I am going to stab myself I would do it with my body running into him and using my entire body. Let's assume that we don't want that to happen and I am going to keep moving in the same direction and when we get to here you can see that I am still pulling up on the wrist and then I get a good chicken wing lock here.
- Self-Defense with a Weapon Takeaway
- Self-Defense Against an Overhead Stab
- Self-Defense Against a Headlock with a Knife
- Self-Defense with an Object of Opportunity
- Self-Defense Against a Knife Held to the Trachea
- How to Defend Against a Knife Attack
- Self-Defense Against a Knife Held to the Carotid Artery
- How to Disarm an Attacker with a Stick
- Self-Defense Against a Club Attack
- Controlling a Club Attack with Self-Defense
- Martial Arts Self-Defense Training Equipment