Demonstrating how to disarm a stick with another stick. Learn self-defense with martial arts in this free video.
Hi, I'm Jason Jeannette with Elite Martial Arts of Middle Tennessee. This is stick-versus-stick disarm. Stick-versus-stick disarm there are all kinds of crazy ... you know, like if he swings... block and grab and strip. A lot of very complicated stuff that I would never try in a fight. All we're doing right now is what some people might call "meet the force." You might hear more traditional schools call it "de-fanging the snake.," or all sorts of things. He's swinging at me. All I'm trying to do is crack his knuckles and break his hand on the way through to get him to drop that stick and then I continue my attack. So... again. I'm just breaking his knuckles as he comes through. Easy technique. Nothing hard about it ... I just have to get my range. I'm coming back away from the swing as I'm hitting him there.
- Self-Defense with a Weapon Takeaway
- Self-Defense Against an Overhead Stab
- Self-Defense Against a Headlock with a Knife
- Self-Defense with an Object of Opportunity
- Self-Defense Against a Knife Held to the Trachea
- How to Defend Against a Knife Attack
- Self-Defense Against a Knife Held to the Carotid Artery
- How to Disarm an Attacker with a Stick
- Self-Defense Against a Club Attack
- Controlling a Club Attack with Self-Defense
- Martial Arts Self-Defense Training Equipment