Learn how to do Physioball One Leg Squat exercises to work out the lower body with expert tips in this free fitness video clip.
This next exercise that I'm going to show you is a one-legged squat. You'll see people in various gyms and places doing this exercise from a flat bench. I'm going to make it a little bit more challenging for you. I'm going to use a physio ball. Let me grab a set of weights here. It's very, very important that when you're doing this exercise on the ball that you get, that the ball is aligned properly. So, you want to make sure that ball is behind you square and want you want to do is just come out nice and wide. You're just going to squat down and come up. Squat down and come up. Extend all the way up and then come on down. You're really going to have to lock in your abdominals so that back leg stays balanced on that physio ball. For you beginners, again, you might want to use a flat bench, something that's more solid on the floor or take the weights out of the equation. A couple more. Make sure you're breathing normally, abs are nice and tight, back straight. You're really going to hit your hamstrings and your glutes. Couple more on the opposite side just to balance things out and you'll be all set. Once again, that's the one-legged squat on the physio ball.
- How to Do Hip Abductor Exercises
- How to Do a Physioball One Leg Squat Exercise
- How to Do Platform Step Up Exercises
- How to Do a Standing Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Seated Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Basic Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Lateral Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Windmill Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Step Back Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Dumbbell Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Physioball Wall Squat Exercise