Learn how to do Dumbbell Squat exercises to work out the lower body with expert tips in this free fitness video clip.
Next I'm going to show you another version of the squat. Were going to use dumbbells. What I'm going to do is turn to the side here but once again, everything pretty much remains the same. In a starting position is similar in a lot of these weight bearing exercises I'm showing you. Your going to have your feet straight. Slight bend in my knees. My back is straight; my neck is even with my spine. What I want to do with weights is I'm going to kick them forward. What that's going to is force my weight back, my but behind my knees so my knees don't go past my toes, which will force me to push up through my heels as I make the movement. So what I'm going to do is just go down. My feet are a little more assured with the park. I'm going to go down. I'm going to quick that weight forward that's going to force my weight behind my knees so my knees don't travel past my toes, and then come on up. Down and up. Keep the back straight. My abs are nice and tight that's going to help me maintain my center of balance. Push up through the heals. Breathe normally. And there you go. There is your squat using dumbbells.
- How to Do Hip Abductor Exercises
- How to Do a Physioball One Leg Squat Exercise
- How to Do Platform Step Up Exercises
- How to Do a Standing Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Seated Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Basic Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Lateral Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Windmill Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Step Back Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Dumbbell Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Physioball Wall Squat Exercise