Learn how to do Physioball Wall Squat exercises to work out the lower body with expert tips in this free fitness video clip.
Alright, the first thing I want to show you on developing our leg strength is go on the Physioball and do a wall squat. All you’re going to do is grab your Physioball here and place it on the wall, lean on that with your back. Make sure that's in a good position. Make sure it's nice and stable. What you want to do is again, were talking about balance here. Total body balance, so your feet are perfectly straight. There is a slight bend in my knees to start. And what I’m going to do is take a little bit step forward, because when you’re doing squats you don't want to have your knees go past your toes. So I'm leaning on the ball with a bit of an angle. I'm going to keep my back straight, my arms in front, and I’m just going to go down here, keep my back straight and I'm gonna push right up through my heels. Have your hands at your sides. Have them across your chest. That part doesn't matter. What you want to do is go straight down and up. Pushing up through your heals, back nice and straight, abdominals nice and tight. And again my head, my neck neutral with my spine. Just going to do a couple more. This exercise is going to target your quadriceps, your hamstrings as well as areas of your gluts. And here you go. And that’s the wall squat using the Physioballl.
- How to Do Hip Abductor Exercises
- How to Do a Physioball One Leg Squat Exercise
- How to Do Platform Step Up Exercises
- How to Do a Standing Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Seated Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Basic Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Lateral Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Windmill Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Step Back Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Dumbbell Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Physioball Wall Squat Exercise