Move to six points of a squash court in the star drill. Learn about the star drill and covering the court in squash with this free video on squash drills.
Ok, in this drill it's called the star drill. So there's six points of the court that we're going to focus on moving to. The front right corner, the front left corner; the back corner and this back corner, and then these two sides. So that's six points on the star. So we're going to go, you go 30 seconds at a crack; so I'll demonstrate. So I'm going to go to the front corner; hit a forehand, back to the tee. The other front corner; hit my backhand, back to the tee. The side; mid-court, the side forehand mid-court and then we go into the back corners right here. So that gives us the six points of the star. So if you can, if you can figure out your movement and do these in a drill quickly; you'll be able to cover the court that much quicker. So that's the star drill, you go to each corner of the court and the two sides; do that on a regular basis and your current coverage will improve great and so will your game.
- Squash Movement Drills: Ghosting
- Squash Movement Drills: Ball & Movement Connections
- Squash Movement Drills: Watching Ball on Recovery
- Squash Movement Drills: Star Drill
- Squash Movement Drills: Rear Left Corner
- Squash Movement Drills: Rear Right Corner
- Squash Movement Drills: Rear Right Corner Tips
- Squash Movement Drills: Forehand Open Stance
- Squash Movement Drills: Side-to-Side Forehand