Working on your flexibility every day can help you transition to gymnastics from other sports. Learn more about how to transition to gymnastics in this free online gymnastics and tumbling video lesson.
If you want to transition into gymnastic from a different sport, it's kind of hard to get your flexibility if you haven't started from a younger age. I started when I was probably 5, learning how to do the splits and then I got my strength for doing bars and doing the beams and doing my cartwheels in the outfield. I definitely think that you can transition to gymnastics if you do work on that flexibility everyday.
- Transitioning to Gymnastics From Other Sports
- Flexibility & Strength in Gymnastics
- What Age to Put Children in Gymnastics
- Who Can Do Gymnastics?
- How to Do an Aerial Cartwheel
- How to Do a Dive Cartwheel
- Finishing the Perfect Cartwheel
- How to Do a Cartwheel
- Leg Stretches for Gymnastics
- Arm Stretches for Gymnastics
- Precautions for Gymnasts