Learn what age is best to start your child in gymnastics classes in this free online gymnastics and tumbling video lesson.
I think the best age to put your children in gymnastics would probably be 4 or 5. When they're really energetic and they're running around your house, then they climb all over the couches and if they are like that, then the best place would be a gym. Your local gym where they have all of those mats and they have all of the different kinds of tumbling things that you can use and that they can play around on.
- Transitioning to Gymnastics From Other Sports
- Flexibility & Strength in Gymnastics
- Who Can Do Gymnastics?
- What Age to Put Children in Gymnastics
- How to Do an Aerial Cartwheel
- How to Do a Dive Cartwheel
- Finishing the Perfect Cartwheel
- How to Do a Cartwheel
- Leg Stretches for Gymnastics
- Arm Stretches for Gymnastics
- Precautions for Gymnasts