When you finish a cartwheel, end in a lunge position with your arms up. Learn more in this free online gymnastics and tumbling video lesson.
So now you've done a cartwheel, you end with your arms straight up like how you started and you end in a lunge position with your front leg bent just with the right leg forward instead of the left. There you have it, you've done a perfect cartwheel!
- Transitioning to Gymnastics From Other Sports
- Flexibility & Strength in Gymnastics
- What Age to Put Children in Gymnastics
- Who Can Do Gymnastics?
- How to Do an Aerial Cartwheel
- How to Do a Dive Cartwheel
- Finishing the Perfect Cartwheel
- How to Do a Cartwheel
- Leg Stretches for Gymnastics
- Arm Stretches for Gymnastics
- Precautions for Gymnasts