How to cook hot dogs on a George Foreman Grill; get expert tips for homemade recipes in this free cooking video.
I bet you've been wondering how long is it going to take for me to get down and show you something that's important. A hot dog. That's what alot of people are going to eat on these things, so let's get down to brass tacks here. We're going to put our dog, we're going to put it like this, in the slots so it doesn't roll around. We're going to open up our bun, and I know in some places this would be considered sacrilege because you're not supposed to grill the bun. You're supposed to steam it. Grab our bun just like this, with our dog behind it. Actually, you know what, let's do this. Well, either one works for me. I vote for this one. Reason being is the dog's in the back, the dog's going to get most of the heat off the grill. The bun's in the front, it's going to get a little bit less heat. We're going to close this. And we're going to come back to it in two mintues and we're going to have a really, really good hot dog. Alright, I'm back. It's been two minutes, we're going to open up our grill. Look at that. Perfectly girlled bun, nice and steamy, and hot, I might add. And I'm going to use my fingers, although this is going to be hot, I'm going to burn myself. Now to the hot dog, there you go. All we need's a little mustard and we've got ourselves a beautiful hot dog in two minutes, which is pretty darn impressive. And you'll see that cleaning up is as simple as just wiping it out. There you go. Perfect.
- Serving George Foreman Grill Recipes
- Cooking Ribeye Steak On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Salmon On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Filet Mignon On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Shrimp For The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Hot Dogs On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Potatoes On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Corn On The George Foreman Grill
- George Foreman Grill Instructions
- Cooking Chicken On The George Foreman Grill