In order to remove scratches on a glass aquarium, the best option is to go to a hardware store to buy a glass-repair kit. Avoid getting scratches on a fish tank by wrapping blankets around it during transport with help from the manager of a pet store in this free video on aquarium maintenance and fish tanks.
Hi this is Ashlee from Pet Planet in Riverton, Utah. I am here to let you know how to repair a scratch on your tank. First of all you want to make sure that you can avoid scratches at all times if you don't have any. Keep sharp objects away from your tank, also do not scrub with an SOS pad. That's very important. Make sure that it is a safe glass scrubbing pad that you can use. Also make sure that you are careful when you do decided to transport your tank, make sure that it does have maybe blankets, you want to wrap blankets around it just to avoid scratches or any dents or nicks. If you do happen to scratch your tank or you do have a tank that has scratches on it, what you can do is you can go to maybe a local hardware shop and buy a glass repair kit. Also you can probably go online and see if there is anything available that will help you repair your scratches.
- How to Set Up a Fish Tank Heater
- How to Install a Fish Tank Filter
- How to Make CO2 for an Aquarium
- How to Set Up an Aquarium for the First Time
- How to Clean Hard-Water Scale Buildup on a Fish Tank
- How to Set Up an Undergravel Filter
- How to Remove Scratches on a Glass Aquarium
- How to Clean Rocks from a Fish Tank