Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to clean urine out of a mattress. If you have a child or ever had a child or you know, someone in your home, they have accidents every now and again. It's not a big deal. It's really easy and inexpensive to clean out. First you may want to consider buying one of the plastic covers that goes over your mattress. Now a days those plastic covers don't make the crinkly sound. They've really perfected them and they're unnoticeable when you're sleeping on the mattress. Other thing you want to remember is it's not expensive to clean urine out of a mattress. You just need to have some vinegar around the house. If you want you can use pure vinegar or what I do is mix half vinegar, half water in to a spray bottle. This is what you're going to spray on to the urine stain to really absorbs the smell and have a rag handy to blot. Do this three or four times to make sure that you've penetrated all the way down through the stain and blot as much as you can and then let the mattress sit uncovered for a few hours so that it gets completely dry. Just because it's dry to the touch at the top does not mean it's dry underneath. So you want to let it sit for a good, I'd say four to five hours at least. And once it's good and dry you can put the sheets back on it. And like I said try, think about getting one of those plastic covers to protect your mattress for next time. And all you have to do is change the plastic cover out, throw it in the wash and put a new one on. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean urine out of a mattress.
- How to Clean Urine Out of a Mattress
- How to Clean Dog Hair From Carpet
- How to Clean Electric Stove Tops
- How to Clean Flat Wall Paint
- How to Clean Tarnished Sterling Silver
- How to Clean Toilet Stains
- How to Clean Real Wood Floors
- How to Clean Your Sofa Cushions
- How to Clean Nicotine Off of Walls
- How to Clean White Film From Glass
- How Do You Remove Rust From Cast-Iron Cookware?
- How to Clean a Silk Lampshade
- How Do You Clean Mold From Wood Furniture?
- How to Clean Laminated Wood Floors