Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to clean toilet stains. What you want to get is a Puma stone and a bucket of water. There are several ways to clean toilet stains. As you know there is tons of commercial products out there. You can buy little tablets that you can drop in the water and things like that but if you have an animal that drinks out of the toilet or that may drink out of the toilet you don't want to use stuff like that you want to just clean it by hand yourself every week and this is how you do it. Buy a puma stone, like I said and make sure that you use it just for the toilet. Keep it in an area where none of your friends or guests are going to pick it up and say whoo I'm going to clean my feet with it so, hide it so nobody tries to use it as a puma stone. Next get a bucket of water and pour it quickly down the toilet. This will cause the toilet to flush a little bit and leave just a little pool of water at the bottom that's what you are going to use to clean. Now dip your puma stone in the water and use it to scrub all the stains. It may build up a paste and this paste is what you are going to use to help scrub the stains in the toilet. You want to get all up around the rim and as soon as your toilet is clean you want to flush it three to four times just to rinse it out really really well. Do that three to four times like I said and make sure it is rinsed really well and repeat that process about every week and your toilet will stay clean. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean toilet stains.
- How to Clean Urine Out of a Mattress
- How to Clean Dog Hair From Carpet
- How to Clean Electric Stove Tops
- How to Clean Flat Wall Paint
- How to Clean Tarnished Sterling Silver
- How to Clean Toilet Stains
- How to Clean Real Wood Floors
- How to Clean Your Sofa Cushions
- How to Clean Nicotine Off of Walls
- How to Clean White Film From Glass
- How Do You Remove Rust From Cast-Iron Cookware?
- How to Clean a Silk Lampshade
- How Do You Clean Mold From Wood Furniture?
- How to Clean Laminated Wood Floors