White film can build up on glass due to calcium deposits, and this is best removed with vinegar and a little bit of elbow grease. Prevent white film by keeping a squeegee in the shower with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping tips.
Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to remove white film from glass. If you have a white film buildup on any glass in your house it is most likely in your bathroom and it is most likely caused by calcium deposits in your water. After a period of time you know some people call it hard water stains, after a period of time the water that sits will leave a white film. A way to prevent this is by having a squeegee in your shower and you want to just squeegee the water every time you get out. This is going to help a lot in your weekly cleanings. If you have already squeegeed this thing every day it is not going to get near as dirty. It is so good for your glass just to do a little something to it every day just to remove the water but if you do have calcium build up which is the white film the best thing to remove it with is vinegar. If you want you can use vinegar by itself and dump a little bit on to a rag and just apply this to any of the white film. It may take a little bit of elbow grease but if you just buff the vinegar on to there it will get rid of any white film. There is some chemical reaction that happens with the vinegar and it really gets rid of calcium deposits. It is the best thing for hard water stains and it is the cheapest thing. If you want to keep vinegar and water around your house this is also good to use when you're doing your weekly cleanings instead of using you know Windex or a cleaner like that use vinegar and water because it is going to get rid of the calcium stains. This will keep your glass nice and shiny and it is he most inexpensive way to clean. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you remove white film from glass.
- How to Clean Urine Out of a Mattress
- How to Clean Dog Hair From Carpet
- How to Clean Electric Stove Tops
- How to Clean Flat Wall Paint
- How to Clean Tarnished Sterling Silver
- How to Clean Toilet Stains
- How to Clean Real Wood Floors
- How to Clean Your Sofa Cushions
- How to Clean Nicotine Off of Walls
- How to Clean White Film From Glass
- How Do You Remove Rust From Cast-Iron Cookware?
- How to Clean a Silk Lampshade
- How Do You Clean Mold From Wood Furniture?
- How to Clean Laminated Wood Floors