Quick snap faucet hose connectors are commonly referred to as quick connectors. They make it easier to connect and disconnect from faucets, hoses, and watering accessories. Quick connects can be made of plastic, brass, or aluminium, and some claim to be leak proof. Different connectors offer different features. There are hose-to-faucet connectors, hose-to-attachment connectors, connectors that have an auto shut-off, connectors that offer flow control and dual faucet connectors.
Other People Are Reading
A basic hose-to-faucet connection attaches to an outdoor faucet and a hose. The hose will "click" into the connection at the faucet.
A basic hose-to-attachment connector has two pieces. One piece connects to the hose and the other piece connects to the accessory, such as a sprinkler or even another hose. The two pieces will then connect together.
More advanced quick connectors offer the same type of "click" connection while including other features. A connector with auto shut-off will stop the water flow automatically when an accessory is disconnected.
This particular type of connector offers a quick connection with flow control. For example, you can stop the water flow, change accessories, and then turn the water flow back on. You could also adjust the water flow without an accessory attached.
A twin-tap connector attaches to your faucet and allows you to use two different hoses at the same time. They come with or without flow control, and both sides are quick connector compatible.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- Gilmour Gardening Innovation: Faucet Connector Set: Standard
- Gilmour Gardening Innovation: Hose End Quick Connector Set: Standard
- Orbit Irrigation Products: Aluminum Quick Connect Set
- Gardena: Gardena Hose Connector With Control Valve
- Gardena: Gardena Twin-Tap Connector
- Gilmour Gardening Innovation: Brass Quick Connects