Wearing shorts and other workout clothes made of the right synthetic fabrics will help you sweat more during your exercise routine. Sweating, your body's natural process of regulating temperature, is increased during exercise. Although it does not necessarily help burn fat, sweating does help get rid of toxins in the body. It also pumps you up and gives you the feeling of a good workout.
Other People Are Reading
Shorts made of neoprene will retain body heat, according to Valeo, a manufacturer of fitness clothing. This factor helps trim and firm the waist, thighs, and hips while providing comfort and durability. These tight shorts maintain and regulate the muscle heat during workouts, resulting in lots of sweat. For best results, always do hard cardio exercises while wearing these shorts and stay hydrated by drinking lots of water. Neoprene shorts are often known as sauna-action shorts because of the way they work helping you shed extra water weight as claimed by Avon, manufacturer of Curves shorts. These are the shorts that make you sweat the most as compared to other fabrics, says Avon.
Nylon shorts, another type of "sauna suit," make you sweat intensely during workouts. These shiny shorts featured on Title Boxing, the boxing superstore, are often used by boxers, fighters, and runners who want to lose weight fast or want a quality workout. Although nylon shorts make you sweat, they absorb the sweat quickly and dry fast. Their silky material withstands stains while their loose fit provides comfort.
Lycra shorts bring out sweat and heat from the body but their design provides breathe-ability and evaporation by maintaining moisture and not saturating the material, according to Medco Sports Medicine. Almost like a second skin, Lycra shorts are comfortable year-round. Being a synthetic material, Lycra shorts adhere to the body but do not stick to the skin when you are sweaty. Instead, these shorts dry away any sweat that they produce.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- Medline Plus: Sweating: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Amazon.com: Valeo Neoprene Shorts (Medium): Sports & Outdoors
- Avon: Curves Trimming Shorts
- Title Boxing: Nylon and Vinyl Sweat Suits/ Sauna Suit- Workout Wear and Fitness Apparel- Boxing Apparel and Workout Wear
- Medco Sports Medicine: Sweat it Out Lycra Power Performance Compression Back Support Shorts Style #1900PN