Shoe inserts to increase height

Written by zona ascensio
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Pin
  • Email
Shoe inserts to increase height
Use shoe inserts to increase your height and build confidence. (confident businessman image by MAXFX from Fotolia.com)

When it comes to height, sometimes Mother Nature leaves you short. Many people feel concerned about not being tall enough, and if you're among them, don't feel bad. Wanting a bit of a lift isn't a sign of unhealthy insecurity; it's normal to put a reasonable amount of care into your looks, but most tend view height as static, something that cannot be improved. With shoe inserts, however, you can get those extra inches without having to purchase different shoes or resorting to other ways to appear taller.

Other People Are Reading

Levitator Lifts

Levitator Lifts foam shoe inserts increase height by comfortably elevating your heel. The lifts are made to fit into both male and female shoes of any type. The standard size works for about 95 per cent of customers, but if you happen to be in the other 5 per cent, the company can customise your order. Levitator Lifts come in different thicknesses depending on the amount of height you want to achieve. The products start at a half-inch increase and go up to a two-and-a-half-inch increase. While inexpensive, this brand of lift will need to be replaced every three to nine months, depending on the amount of use.

Air Cushion Insole Shoe Pads

The air cushion type of lift provides an additional 5cm of height to a user. The product is easy to cut to fit the shape of your shoe, and is made of light and elastic synthesis elastomer, so it will not weigh you down. In addition to providing lift, it has a comfortable, built-in air cushion that relieves pressure on the feet.

Adjustable Silicone Shoe Lift Inserts

Silicone lifts boast the ability to fit any shoe regardless of style. Additionally, the product offers multiple layers for easy height adjustment that begins at 1cm and increases up to 5cm. Other than increasing height and confidence, these shoe inserts are made to be comfortable. Because they are made of durable, clear silicone, these inserts don't wear out quickly. They are advertised to be strong enough to last a lifetime.

Cork Heel Lifts

The main appeal of cork heel inserts is price. While the product isn't as durable as other options, it is generally cheaper than longer-lasting lifts. The design is snug, and while they come in sizes for both men and women, they fit more easily into women's dress shoes than many other lift options. The bevelled edges protect against curling around the edges of closed-heeled shoes while the tapered front of the lift makes changing them from one shoe to another very simple. The cork is covered with a soft vinyl, making the insert comfortable. They come in your choice of thickness, beginning at 3mm and going up to 9mm.

Don't Miss

Filter:
  • All types
  • Articles
  • Slideshows
  • Videos
Sort:
  • Most relevant
  • Most popular
  • Most recent

No articles available

No slideshows available

No videos available

By using the eHow.co.uk site, you consent to the use of cookies. For more information, please see our Cookie policy.