Corn flour contains finely ground cornmeal and is not the same as cornstarch. Corn flour comes in white and yellow varieties. Combining the corn flour with water changes the viscosity. Corn flour slime remains hard when you stir or punch it, but it softens and becomes runny when you do not apply any force. Create corn flour slime as a science experiment, make it to play with or squeeze on the slime as a form of stress relief.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 2 cups corn flour
- Food colouring
Pour 2 cups of corn flour into a bowl.
Add 1 tbsp of cold water at a time to the corn flour. Stir the corn flour while you add the water.
Add three to five drops of food colouring to the mixture. Stir to alter the colour of the slime.
Keep adding 1 tbsp of water until a thick paste forms. The slime will appear runny when you stir it. Punching or squeezing the slime firmly will cause it to feel firm.
Tips and warnings
- Store the slime in the refrigerator in a covered container.
- Never consume the corn flour slime. Always watch young children carefully if you allow them to play with the slime to ensure that they do not consume it. While it may not harm you, germs and debris will stick to the slime and make it unsanitary.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for