"Zeus: Master of Olympus" is a city-building game for the PC. Your goal is to create flourishing cities in ancient Greece on a variety of different in-game maps. In addition to the developer created maps, you can create your own maps with the "Zeus Adventure Editor." This free program, included with "Zeus," allows you to create the terrain that a city is built on. Features like lava can be added to your maps to provide an extra challenge to a player. However, if you later decide not to use the lava, you can remove it with the editor.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Launch the "Zeus Adventure Editor."
Load the map that you wish to remove the lava from.
Hold down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard.
Left-click on any patch of lava to remove it from your map.
Tips and warnings
- You can also remove water, plants, quarries and other hazards from your map by following the same steps.
- Lava cannot be removed from a map you are currently playing in "Zeus."
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for