The Roundup Pump 'N Go sprayer is sold filled with a liquid product that you can use to eradicate and prevent unwanted weeds in your lawn. Once you use all of the supplied product packaged in the container by the manufacturer, you don't have to discard the container. Instead, you can refill the Pump 'N Go sprayer yourself -- no special tools required.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Push down on the pump handle and turn it counterclockwise until the handle locks into position.
Keep turning the pump handle in a counterclockwise direction until the lid becomes completely unscrewed. Remove the pump from the bottle.
Refill the bottle with the product designated on the Pump 'N Go spray label. Replace the pump and screw it back into place by turning it in a clockwise direction until it becomes secure.
Tips and warnings
- Sometimes the lid on the Pump 'N Go sprayer is attached very tightly. Keep twisting the pump handle in a counterclockwise fashion until you loosen it.
- Be careful not to refill the bottle too full, or when you insert the pump, the liquid will overflow.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for